Mission

This blog is The Event of the year. It’s bigger than the Big Bang Theory. It’s taller than Two and a Half Men, and hopefully after all the $#!@ my dad tells me, I’ll be able to make this blog, a place where even a Monk or The Mentalist or even The Good Wife will constantly visit. A place where, if you’re bored in The Office, Undercovers or visiting 30 Rock, you’ll want to visit to see the latest televisions news, opinions, reviews and polls. Thanks and welcome to our Community.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Undercovers: Instant Reaction


The credits said it was created by J.J. Abrams. They said it was written by J.J. Abrams. But it sure didn't seem like a show by J.J. Abrams. Yea, the acting was great, the story was interesting, although nothing new, and their was some intrigue. However, I wasn't awed. I don't have the same feeling I did when the first episode of LOST ended, which was GIVE ME MORE! But because it's J.J., I'll be tuning in again next week, hopefully then I'll find a reason to keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment