Today NBC announced its midseason schedule, and it is doing a major overhaul of its schedule.
Below are a few points I want to highlight.
- Three hour comedy block on Thursday night, which moves "30 Rock" and "Outsourced" to the 10p.m. hour.
- "The Cape" and "Harry's Law" will take the Monday night 9 and 10 p.m. timeslots
- After the two shows above finish their runs, "Parenthood" will move to Monday's at 10 p.m.
- "Law & Order:LA" will move to Tuesday's at 10 p.m.
- "Chase" is moving to Wednesdays at 9 p.m., pushing "Law & Order: SVU" to 10 p.m.
- Finally "The Marriage Ref" will return in January, to Sunday's at 8 p.m.
Below is NBC's midseason schedule.