Mission

This blog is The Event of the year. It’s bigger than the Big Bang Theory. It’s taller than Two and a Half Men, and hopefully after all the $#!@ my dad tells me, I’ll be able to make this blog, a place where even a Monk or The Mentalist or even The Good Wife will constantly visit. A place where, if you’re bored in The Office, Undercovers or visiting 30 Rock, you’ll want to visit to see the latest televisions news, opinions, reviews and polls. Thanks and welcome to our Community.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Premiere Week: Wednesday Schedule




Wednesday brings four new shows to the 2010-2011 television season. Much like Monday, Wednesday is turning into a very competitive night. Even with all of the new shows, my TV schedule is pretty simple, and consists of only 3 shows, one from LOST creator J.J. Abrams.

8p.m.- Undercovers
9p.m.- Modern Family
9:30p.m.- Cougar Town
10p.m.- Nothing (I already watch too much TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment